Regular Share Savings Account
The Regular Share Savings Account is an easy way to safely save your money at BOFCU. Every member is required to have a Share Savings Account as part of their share in the Credit Union.
- Only requires a $5 minimum balance
- Unlimited withdrawals
- Direct deposit (optional)
- Payroll deduction (optional)
Share Draft Checking Account
Special Savings Account
Vacation Club Account
Holiday Club Account
Make your holidays magical with a Holiday Club Account to help finance your purchases. You can open this account at any point during the year because it’s never too early to start saving for the holidays.
- No minimum balance
- No schedule for deposits
- Funds are transferred to your Share Savings in October
- An early closing penalty applies. See terms and conditions for details.
Money Market Account
We offer Money Market Accounts for members who wish to keep a larger sum on deposit, with limited need for withdrawals.
IRA Savings Account
- No minimum deposit
- Competitive dividends
- Easy contributions through payroll deduction
Regular Share Certificate of Deposit
- Safe – They are secured by the NCUSIF
- Easy – You can open a certificate within minutes with as little as $1,000
- Flexible – Since the amount required to open a certificate is relatively small, you can open several with different term limits, from six months to five years
- Good Return – Because you are committing to a specific period of time, certificates earn higher dividends than regular savings accounts
Take a look at the most current competitive rate offerings below and contact us today to talk more about how we can help you. If you’re not already part of the BOFCU membership, call us today to learn more about how you can take advantage of our account programs.
|Share Draft Checking||0.025%|
|Holiday Club|| $0 - $2,000 |
$2,000.01 And Over
|90 Day Certificate||0.23%|
|180 Day Certificate||0.33%|
|1 Year Certificate||0.43%|
|2 Year Certificate||0.53%|
|3 Year Certificate||0.63%|
|4 Year Certificate||0.73%|
|5 Year Certificate||0.83%|
|90 Day IRA Certificate||0.33%|
|180 Day IRA Certificate||0.43%|
|1 Year IRA Certificate||0.53%|
|2 Year IRA Certificate||0.63%|
|3 Year IRA Certificate||0.73%|
|4 Year IRA Certificate||0.83%|
|5 Year IRA Certificate||0.93%|
All savings rates quoted as annual percentage yields.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Fees could reduce earnings.
APY* = Annual Percentage Yield
Please call the Credit Union if you have any questions on any rates.
Apply To Join Today!
Apply to become a member at BOFCU today and take advantage of competitive loan rates, a variety of account programs, and personalized customer service to help you meet your financial goals. A prospective member can become eligible to join our Credit Union in one of four ways: through a select employer group, being a family member of an existing BOFCU member, or through an Association or Community Support Group.